Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m looking for the same.  I have a bit of cash saved up, but want to find a few others who can throw in with me.   I’m interested in the northeast part of AL or north GA.  I keep getting this site (offgridnet) in the search results but every time I come here to find people, it seems like people post but don’t answer comments or follow through.  I’m ready to talk to people who are ready to do this.    go2monica@hotmail.com…

Henry
    Participant

Old tires can be crafted as furniture.

suited72
    Participant

I can vouch for these (sorry this is a UK link)

I use the 48v 4000W version and 8 x  6V Trojan 225ah batteries with 6 x 250W panels. the inverter was a gamble but turned out to be well made.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOLAR-HYBRID-INVERTER-800W-1000VA-12V-PURE-SINE-WAVE-WITH-CHARGE-REGULATOR-50A-/301398317365?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item462cbd5935

WSC37412
    Participant

Where are you in Tennessee?

darenferron
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: bold;”> <span style=”color: #003466; font-size: medium;”> Welcome to Plumbing Sugar Land</span></span>

<span style=”color: #6c614a;”> <span style=”font-size: 9pt;”> Excellent customer service has always been at the heart of everything we do. </span> </span> <span style=”font-size: 9pt; line-height: 115%; color: #6c614a;”> No matter the day or time, our plumbing technicians will be there to take care of any plumbing repairs…</span>

steven35
    Participant

If only I had some money

steven35
    Participant

Hi I have a place off-grid looking for people to help interested message me

steven35
    Participant

I have a place off-grid looking for people to help interested message me

eco nan
    Participant

Maybe I need to look at other countries. I just haven’t got enough money for anything here on my own. I’m also very happy to join others and help. I’m into a simple way of life, my beliefs are closest to native American, caring for mother earth and all our relatives being very important to me. I am really interested in earthships, cob building and low impact living. Please get back to me if you need help with ur dream or want to join me on a new adventure. Any ideas gratefully received. :)

steven35
    Participant

Phil I have a place off-grid would love to start growing vegetables don’t have the knowledge but very keen to learn I have 3 bed house used to be a rail station lake land willing to share with people willing to help all so caravan on land could do with making polly tunnels chicken pens. Interested message me

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Nan,

I am spiritual and my beliefs are akin to the Cherokee.  I think we have a lot in common.  I am in the beautiful hills of Panama in the bread basket near cerro punta.  I put an ad on here.  Feel free to contact me.  tld444@outlook.com.  I’d love to talk further with you about Panama and going off-grid in general.  The climate is perfect 74 spring all year. The land is MUCH cheaper here than Spain and I speak Spanish fluently and can get a non-gringo price.  Email me even if you dont want to leave spain just to talk about off-grid stuff.:) Thanks.

Tatiana

Anonymous
    Inactive

Donde esta.  Quiero estar fuera del grid y vivo en panama.:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings!

I am a 37 yr old male seeking an off-grid opportunity. I don’t have much money at all, but I do have skills and experience which could prove valuable. What I’m hoping to find is like-minded folk(s) who are willing to share their land in exchange for my labor, music and friendship.

I have lived in 2 other intentional communities and loved it!

I’ve lived in my tent in the backcountry of the Cascade Mountains for the better part of a year doing environmental conservation and restoration. This work taught me much about living off the land and how to protect and revive it.

I’ve also lived in a straw-bale house on a sutainable farm in Colorado, managing livestock, pastures and irrigation. This amazing year taught me much of the necessities in farming and sustainable agriculture.

Carpentry has been my on and off trade for over a decade and I can pretty much build anything out of wood!

Beyond that, I am a life-long singer/songwriter/musician who is in love with music and even more, loves to share music with others.

I need to find a community or someone who is starting a community of off-grid living, where I can utilize all of my skills and help to promote and grow the community further.

I would be happy to answer any of the questions you may have.

unexpectedjam@gmail.com

~keep it warm & take it light~

Scott

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sent you a message to y our g mail account. Let us know if you would like to talk or if you have already found what you are looking for. Have a great evening!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

I’m also very interested in this. I’ve done a fair bit of research. What’s the plan of action?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.