Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    amaliaolive
    Participant

Duly and timely submission of assignment is one of our great recognized achievement over the past few years. Our cheap assignment writers are highly trained, qualified and experienced to provide the premium quality of work before limited time.

kimmywatson
    Participant

Quality affirmation and on-time delivery of tasks is one of our top concerns. We through our professional and expert dissertation writers assure you the quality of the work through pure knowledge.
    Dissertation paper writing is considered to be the worst nightmare for the final semester students as it requires a lot of time, energy, knowledge and commitment to complete the required task. Our professional and expert dissertation writers are extremely experienced in their writing field that they can provide you the best result with 0% plagiarism. The plagiarism-free content is responsible to take your grades higher as per your expectations. We believe in the timely submission of the task assuring the best quality of work done.
    Visit:
    Online Dissertation Writing Service

sfwpexperts
    Participant

nice one

mahmatorham
    Participant

I’ve been a victim of these scammers too, back in my college days, but then my friend suggested me to take online help from the only authentic service in UK that provides the best and reliable help in law homework They were affordable for me and also provided the original content. The best thing about them was the customer support was very co-operative and helped me a lot through out my college days, whenever I stucked in my part-time job and wasn’t able to do my job.

anamcara22
    Participant

hi there from the Land of Oz! Wondering if there are any off-grid community members out there?

Gill N Martin
    Participant

<p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>Hi Gridfree</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>This is what we have planned.</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”></p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>Introducing the Crafty Project to the off-grid/self sustainable community.</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>We are Nicky and Jay, we will be setting up a reasonably self sustained community in Burgundy, France next year. We are asking all like minds to pay attention here because we will be needing well trained people in all things off-grid, whether individuals or families to live full time on site as a collective project management team.</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>The community (not a commune) will be led by the decisions made by the project management team, for the people by the people, so everyone benefits.</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>The project management team will be living rent free with land to create your produce with the added bonus of creating a renewable green energy mesh with all whom want to share it, so no bills.</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>We also would like to offer an outlet to sell the produce grown and made on the land to the local community and to tourists (at certain parts of the year). Monies made will be used purely for the community, such as annual land taxes, maintenance and future projects to expand the community.</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>Of course we realize the project managers will need an income, so what they do in their own homes is up to them as long as it doesn’t conflict with the crafty project, however, we will put a percentage share of the co op shop aside for them, so its in their interest to keep it going.</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>We would like to educate as many as possible in the art of self reliance and sustainability, so we will be holding workshops for all to visit the crafty project with the project managers passing on their valuable knowledge. People will be able to camp on site and take part in the workshops and the working off-grid experience, hopefully to continue and pass on the knowledge to others.</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>We have a website: https://craftyworkshop.org/</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>We have a group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftyworkshop/</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>And twitter: @workshopcrafty</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>Our go fund me site with awesome rewards: https://www.gofundme.com/qpda4r</p>
    <p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>If you’d like to contact us via email: workshopcrafty@gmail.com</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.