Off Grid Home Forums Technical Discussion This site's classifieds do not work for windows 8

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I found that you have to click the compatability button to get it to work when replying to a classfied add. I had gotten a totally black screen when i tried to click to respond by email to an ad at your classifieds. I was told how to resolve it but for those placing classified ads you might want to alert them (people applying) to click the compatability button for it to work. I was told many sites are not yet windows 8 compatable.. Otherwise you have to update your site to windows 8.. sorry for the bad news but this may help in the long run.

I hope this helps you Nick and Wretha

offthegridinok
    Participant

What is windows 8  I have OSX 10.8.2   (rofl)   hope you good luck with it.  If you use Crome you might can find an extension to make it work.  Centralpafarm knows more than I do.   I am a APPLE MACBOOK Pro user.  I refuse to give Bill Gates and his Governmental Partner Money.  Just ignore my last.   (giggle)

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh i took the computer back with windows 8 it was a nightmare anyway .. but i still have windows

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.