Off Grid Home Forums Technical Discussion Outback Water Tanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nick Rosen
    Keymaster

Hello All,

I am new to this forum wants to share one website with you guys, it is https://www.outbackwatertanks.com.au/, it provides you with a wide range of variety when it comes to selecting the right rainwater tank or pump for your household or rural use. All of our rainwater storage products are carfully selected to meet the various needs of our customers. One can select or customize any of these water tanks and pumps to meet their requirements to suit your Rainwater Harvesting needs.

Water tanks and pumps are manufactured in different sizes and capacities. Some of the water tank and pump products available from us range from 500 Litres to 50050 litres. If you can not find what you want on our site we will gladly find it for you. Choosing the right rainwater tank can be a difficult task, if you are unsure call our friendly staff and we will advise you on the best rainwater collection system to suit your needs. Outback Water Tanks have a large range of rainwater systems that can be tailor made to suit your needs, whether your a home gardener looking to keep you prized garden looking at its best through the dry summer or a builder needing a complete package to comply with Basics, Outback Water Tanks has the solution for your needs.

Need you guys review for the same.

Keep Sharing & Reading!

Water tanks

i was really interested in this but I’m kinda looking to make my own makeshift Maguyver sort of one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.