Meet people, share skills and resources, find land, more…
It’s hard going off grid for the first time, especially on your own. You can meet people who are looking to share land and pool resources. Add yourself to the map. Place yourself wherever you want in the world. It could be the place you live now or the place you want to go to.
It’s the quickest way to connect with like-minded people in your area.
SIGN-UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Can you help spread the word about off grid success stories? With a phone camera you can upload to our youtube channel!
If you currently live off grid anywhere in the world, please send us images and videos and tell us about yourselves.
Click below to upload your film and we’ll edit and share it with our online community.
- Small-town team comes up big for renowned writer Dave Kindred - Northern Public Radio (WNIJ)
- DC's Only Black Woman-Owned Beer Company Looks To Grow - DCist
- NASA Brings Home Asteroid Sample Swiped by Osiris-Rex Spacecraft - CNET
- Can a tiny Franklin County farm town just stop being a city? What leaders are saying - Tri-City Herald
- We were given 48hrs to leave our tiny home village after finding nasty note – I knew it was coming thanks t... - The US Sun
- 12 Neighbours closer to goal of building 99 tiny homes — but not without growing pains - CBC.ca