Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Documentary series about living off the grid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick Rosen
    Keymaster

The original poster of this thread was a production company that posted without permission. I am taking the discussion over because as regular readers know, its something I have wanted to do for a long time. Either as a Web series or a self-funded film.

I tried kickstarter but did not do it right somehow, and blew a lot of effort and cash trying to get that to work.

Its a difficult expensive thing to do well, because you have to film in remote locations for a long time, but I still vey much want to do it.

So if there are any people living in desert locations, or people who are leaving the city to go off the grid anywhere, please get in touch and see if we can work something out,.

Hi, the poster got embarrassed when I complained to his boss and deleted himself, but actually its a useful topic, and as you know I would love to make an indie film on the subject and over the years the right opportunity has not come along. The people I wanted to film did not want to be filmed, or when I tried to raise money it did not work out.

I am looking for people who are just making the move – leaving the city for an off-grid life, preferably teaming up with some experienced leaders.

Let me know by email if you have any suggestions, as this section has too many TV people watching

beast
    Participant

i will work with newbies to help them learn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.