Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion No idea what I’m doing, Help me please

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Essentially I have just considered living an off the grid life style for the first time, I haven’t really done that much homework about the lifestyle but it appears to me recently that I am not cut out for suburbia. This leaves me with an enumerable amount of questions. How do I begin? How much money does one typically need to acquire to begin an off the grid lifestyle? Where are the best places to look for cheap land(a few acres) that can be used for farming/livestock? How cheap/legal is it to erect a small building to live in if i can acquire land? I have many more questions but these seem to be the most pressing at the moment.

Thinking about how to start this new life style has been overwhelming, so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if I missed a thread for newcomers and these questions have been answered elsewhere.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.