Off Grid Home Forums Technical Discussion 12 volt pro audio systems Re: 12 volt pro audio systems


If your loads are small, consider using a good pure sine wave inverter. The current demands will work out about the same and you can use good equipment.

I attempted to convert a mixer to operate on D.C. but the internal power supply was complicated. It had positive and negative voltages coming from the main A.C. supply. I could have done it but it would have been costly!