Homepage › Forums › Technical Discussion › How to open PST file without Outlook? › Reply To: How to open PST file without Outlook?
PST files stand for personal storage table. It is a file format used by Outlook to store users’ data. Many organizations use PST files to store their crucial data backup as the PST files are easy to port and access. But sometimes PST files get corrupted, and organizations get unable to access and view their data.
Many users on the internet have the same query, How to open PST files (corrupt & non-corrupt) for free?
Today, I’ll mention a professional PST viewer tool that can open and display a preview of the corrupted/non-corrupted PST files data for free. Yes, you heard it right; you can open PST files for free.
Outlook PST viewer is an advanced and reliable solution to open corrupt & non-corrupt PST files. The software is designed by professionals and for professionals. It efficiently recovers the corrupt PST files and displays a preview of the PST file data along with the Attachments, recipients, Item body, and item properties. The Shoviv Outlook PST viewer tool is easy to use, the doer has to browse the PST file, and the rest of the work software will do by itself. Below are some of this free PST viewer’s features:
• Users can add and open multiple PST files in a single batch and without any hassle.
• The software doesn’t make alterations to the original data structure and properties of the PST files.
• It recovers deleted items of the PST files and displays a preview of them.
• The software has no bar on the file size. Hence, Users can add and open PST files of any size.
• The software comes for free and also provides 24*7 free technical support for a lifetime.
• Shoviv PST viewer tool has compatibility of all latest and versions of Outlook and Windows Operating systems.