Anonymous
Inactive

Greetings!

I am a 37 yr old male seeking an off-grid opportunity. I don’t have much money at all, but I do have skills and experience which could prove valuable. What I’m hoping to find is like-minded folk(s) who are willing to share their land in exchange for my labor, music and friendship.

I have lived in 2 other intentional communities and loved it!

I’ve lived in my tent in the backcountry of the Cascade Mountains for the better part of a year doing environmental conservation and restoration. This work taught me much about living off the land and how to protect and revive it.

I’ve also lived in a straw-bale house on a sutainable farm in Colorado, managing livestock, pastures and irrigation. This amazing year taught me much of the necessities in farming and sustainable agriculture.

Carpentry has been my on and off trade for over a decade and I can pretty much build anything out of wood!

Beyond that, I am a life-long singer/songwriter/musician who is in love with music and even more, loves to share music with others.

I need to find a community or someone who is starting a community of off-grid living, where I can utilize all of my skills and help to promote and grow the community further.

I would be happy to answer any of the questions you may have.

unexpectedjam@gmail.com

~keep it warm & take it light~

Scott