Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums Technical Discussion I need advice from fintech developers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    johnsnow471
    Participant

Advise me on how much money you need to have to develop a mobile application for a bank. I couldn’t find a definitive answer anywhere on the internet.

DaveRassel
    Participant

There is no single answer to this question. Everything is individual here, and the cost will depend on where you order the development, and on what kind of functionality you need. Find a couple of fintech development companies and they will answer your questions.

markultrablack13
    Participant

The cost of developing a mobile application for a bank depends not only on the planned functionality, but also on many factors: whether you need help in preparing documentation, design, development of the server side and technical support. For advice, you can safely contact the company https://itexus.com/ . They are engaged in fintech development, so they will be able to answer your questions in more detail.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.